- Six more suspects have been arrested in London surrounding the July 21st failed bombings. [AP]
- Appalling? A Secret shame? Worlds collide? I'm not entirely sure what to make of the mixing of Frank Black and Kelly Clarkson. "Since you ain't me." Chocolate and peanut butter or oil and water - you be the judge.
- Cinematical wryly notes that the summer box office has been officially crashed, as Wedding Crashers hits #1 at the box office. Nice to see Steath stinking up the box office as well. [Cinematical]
- Mandy Moore's Entourage gig as Aquagirl is very fun. But seriosly dudes, I gotta have more cowbell - I mean Gold. Where the heck was Ari Gold?
- It's Sunday. It's Steyn. [Chicago Sun-Times]